Illness & Accidents

If a secondary student feels unwell they should first visit the Secondary Administration Office and, if necessary they may be sent to sick bay in the main Administration Office. Parents will be contacted to come and collect students if necessary. Primary students should to the Primary Administration Office. In the case of an accident, students will have their parents contacted, be given first aid and, if necessary, accompanied by a staff member to a local doctor. In cases of emergency where an ambulance is called students will be accompanied by a staff member to the hospital while parents are being contacted.