Separated Families

It is a government requirement that all students have listed a primary place of residence. Where parents share custody of students they must work out and agree which is their child’s primary place of residence and inform the Administration Office in writing. This is where any correspondence or contact will be directed to first. However, the school will do their best to keep both parents informed of issues or events as best as we can. Both parents should provide their home and postal addresses and email addresses. Parents are encouraged to regularly read the school newsletter and check their SEQTA portal.

Take the next step

Enrol Now